Consultant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Samer Saour
MBBCh, BAO, MRCS, MSc FRCS(Plast)
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Specialization: Consultant Plastic Surgery
Dr. Samer Saour is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Consultant. He is Royal College of Surgeons of England board certified. He has also completed the London Pan Thames Plastic Surgery training program and several highly renowned fellowships in London and Brussels. Dr. Saour has been awarded an MSc degree in wound healing and tissue repair.
His specialist interests include aesthetic, general plastic surgery, microvascular reconstruction of the breast and lower limb, abdominal and perineal reconstruction. He has been trained by renowned Plastic Surgeons during his Wellington Hospital cosmetic fellowship in all aspects of aesthetic surgery.
He entered onto the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery and is also a member of BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
During his microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, he fine-tuned his microsurgical skills in autologous breast reconstruction post-mastectomy. He also completed a further microsurgical fellowship with Professor Ramakrishnan.
He is an author of a number of book chapters and continues to publish extensively within the field of Plastic Surgery. His work is recognised both nationally and internationally at plastic surgery conferences around the world.
Dr Saour has been awarded the Honorary Senior Lecturer status at the world-famous St. George’s University in London for his passion in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students and doctors. He is an innovator within the field of plastic surgery with the development of Live Surgery teaching program at St. George’s University in UK.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- Lipo-Modelling / Fat Grafting
- Breast Reconstruction (Implant reconstruction, Autologous reconstruction)
- Body Contouring
- Upper arms
- Calves and ankles
- Chest and back
- Hips and thighs
- Chin and neck
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck Surgery)
- Lower Limb Trauma Reconstruction
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Plastic Surgery for Burns and Other Wounds
- Bariatric Plastic Surgery (Plastic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss)
- Skin Lesion, Birthmark and Tattoo Removal
- Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
a. Botox Therapy
b. Laser Therapy
c. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor in the Art of Obstetrics (MB BCh BAO)
- A Master of Science (MSc)
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Plastic Surgeons (FRCS)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery