Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Augmentation is Breast Implant Surgery that helps to improve the symmetry and the fullness of the breasts. The surgery is also carried out to restore breast volume loss after pregnancy or weight reduction.
Women usually opt for Breast Augmentation Surgery when they feel sagginess of their breasts. This can be with natural ageing or after breastfeeding or may be due to never being happy with them. Females who decide to have breast implant surgery look to increase the fullness and projection of their breasts. It helps improve the balance of their figure and enhance their self-confidence and image.
At Beyond Med Centre, the best breast implants surgeons and nurses ensure that the patients get the top-level service. We also provide high-quality follow-up care to ensure your safety and best outcomes possible. Our Breast Augmentation team makes sure that you are the right candidate for the procedure. In the initial consultation, your assessor discusses realistic expectations and assesses your overall physical health of the candidate.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
- The Breast enlargement panel brief the patient with preoperative instructions. Breast Augmentation is not successful alone if the breasts are severely drooping. In that case, the breast lift procedure is also recommended and your doctor will discuss this option with you.
- World-class cosmetic surgeons are a part of our Breast Augmentation team. They will work with you to determine the best type of surgery for your needs. Before your breast implant and enlargement surgery, our surgeon will evaluate the ideal breast size. This will ensure that the breast does not appear artificial or dis-proportioned from the rest of the body. They will also take a consensus on the ideal incision location.
- The procedure can be performed under both General and Local anaesthesia. The surgeon makes an incision in an area that minimizes scarring and visibility. They will create a pocket in the breast in which the implant is placed. It is usually placed behind the breast tissue or sometimes just below the pectoral muscle.
Breast Augmentation Costs
While comparing Breast Augmentation Cost, remember that you are paying for the experience and the skills of your surgeon. This is where Dr. Samer ranks at the top. He is one of the leading cosmetic surgeons in the UK and Europe. The cost of the procedure varies from patient to patient and the type of incision you require and opt for. It’s best to discuss the expense beforehand.
The results of breast implants and augmentation show immediately. You’ll get the complete effect once the swelling subsides. The implants won’t last a lifetime and you might have to get them replaced. An annual examination with your surgeon is recommended.
Things to Remember:
It is very important to choose the right plastic or cosmetic surgeon. You have only one body and putting it in the hands of anyone less competent can result in grave consequences. The ideal surgeon is someone who can understand what you want to achieve with the cosmetic surgery procedure. They will work with you to get the best possible solution.
Our state of the art cosmetic surgery facility has the best doctors and the latest machines. We have the most competent and compassionate staff so that BMC can provide exceptional services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recovery time for Breast Augmentation?
- Once in post-op, the patient is closely monitored and will have to wear a supportive garment or bra. This is to ensure minimal bruising and swelling. The incision is protected through a surgical bandage and will be removed approximately after two weeks.
- The surgeons who perform the breast implants procedure at Beyond Med Center provide the patient with post surgical care instructions. Following the surgery, extreme care has to be taken for at least six weeks.
Is there will be any scars after breast augmentation?
Scars from a breast augmentation are short and generally well-hidden in the crease underneath your breast. They can be easily covered up by a bra or bathing suit top. Longer incisions going up to the nipple will be made if you have a combination of breast procedures. This may happen if you opt for breast augmentation and a breast lift.
How long do the breast implants last?
- While breast implants have the potential to last a lifetime, the manufacturers do not consider them ‘lifetime devices’. This means that breast implants have the possibility of leaking over time. If a saline implant leaks, the saltwater is harmlessly absorbed by the body. If the implant does not show deflation, it can potentially be left in for a lifetime.
- A deflated implant is not a serious event or an emergency. Replacement implant surgery can be performed at a convenient time for the patient. Silicone implants are now made so that even if their outer shell ruptures, the silicone inside remains intact. This makes it less likely to leak outside of the shell and cause infection.
Can I breast feed after breast augmentation surgery?
Breastfeeding after breast augmentation isn’t any more challenging than it would be otherwise. There is no danger of breast implant material, saline or silicone, being passed into the breast milk. It will not affect your child in any way.
When can I return to work?
This depends on your job and its physical demands. Some general guidelines are:
Upper arm movements: ie. like reaching, should be avoided for the first 1-2 weeks.
Lifting: anything heavier than 5 pounds should be avoided for 6 weeks after the operation. This lifting restriction may prevent some women from returning to work.
Where can I get the breast augmentation surgery?
Breast Augmentation Surgery can be performed at all our locations across the UK. In fact all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.