With age, breastfeeding and sometimes even weight loss, breasts can lose their firmness, fullness and elasticity. Especially during the mid-thirties most women notice sagginess in their breasts and generally feel unhappy with its proportion and size. Breast Lift procedure is an ideal solution that helps elevate a sagging breast and aesthetically rebuilds the tissue inside.
Breast Uplift Surgery at Beyond Med Centre, is an advanced cosmetic procedure that has helped many women achieve a rejuvenated appearance. Our Breast Lift Surgery team makes sure that the procedure, implements techniques tailored to meet every woman’s unique needs.
Brest Lift Procedure
- Breast Uplift comes under body contouring and removes some of the skin in the breast area. The breast tissue and nipple is raised that results in the firming and lifting of the breasts. Typically a bilateral procedure, it can also be performed on only one breast so that symmetry is created with the other breast.
- The top surgeons at BMC perform the surgery under general anesthesia. Even though the procedure requires great precision and care, it’s one of the safest cosmetic surgeries.
- The loose skin on the sagging breasts is removed, breast reduction and lift method is applied and the nipple is placed back at its natural position.
- The surgery usually takes an hour but the time can exceed depending on the type of alteration. An overnight hospital stay is recommended so that the patient can be kept under observation.
Breast Lift Cost
When you decide to have Breast Lift Surgery make sure you choose the best surgeon in the field. Our surgeon is one of the leading cosmetic surgeons in UK & Europe.
His reputation precedes him and the patient is mostly paying for his experience and expertise. Breast Lift costs vary from patient to patient, so it’s best to discuss it in detail with your surgeon.
Things to Consider
At the Beyond Med Centre, the top class surgical team makes sure that the entire experience, starting from the first consultation with one of our doctor, all through your surgery till the recovery is as comfortable as it can be. Choose the best for your body that deserves meticulous surgical technique, an individualized planning and careful monitoring.
Our state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery facilities not just include the best doctors but also the latest machines and the most competent and compassionate staff. So if you’re considering a Breast Lift or Reduction Surgery then book a consultation with the top cosmetic surgeons in London.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a Candidate for a Breast Lift?
If you have noticed a change in the volume or fullness of your breasts following pregnancy, nursing or weight loss, you may be a good candidate for a breast lift. The ideal candidates will be those who are in good health both physically and mentally and maintain realistic expectations about the outcome of their procedure.
Can I expect scars after breast lift surgery?
For several months following surgery, incisions can turn red and raised. Typically, these scars fade nicely over time. The final result depends on your individual capacity for healing.
Is it possible to increase or decrease my breast size during surgery?
Yes. Our overall goal is to improve the appearance of your breasts in the context of your body as a whole. Toward that end, we might discuss supplementary breast enlargement or reduction at your consultation.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect?
- After your surgery, your breasts will feel firmer, look fuller, and rest higher on your chest. The nipples will be centered and proportionate to the rest of the breast.
Are the Results Permanent?
- A breast lift is a permanent procedure. However, even though your results will be long lasting, no surgery is able to permanently stop the aging process. Your breasts will continue to be affected by aging and gravity even after your procedure, although your new figure will continue to look more youthful for longer than without surgery.
Where can I get the breast lift surgery?
The Breast Lift Surgery can be performed at all our locations across the UK. In fact all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.