Ageing is a natural process but it doesn’t necessarily mean saying bye to your youthful good looks. In the hands of a skilled cosmetic surgeon, it’s easy to counterbalance the effects of time and restore your natural appearance.
Face Lift procedure tightens the sagging skin and reduces the wrinkles on face to give it a fresh and youthful look. Dr. Bashar Bizrah is one of the most experienced Facial Surgery and Rhinoplasty experts, known for his successful operations in European country, London, Jeddah and Dubai. His Beyond Med Center offers state-of-the-art facilities in Face Skin Tightening in London.
Dr. Bizrah is known as a pioneering force in the field of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, providing the patients the best options in Face Lift in London. Along with his skilled team, he discusses every aspect of the procedure with the patient and comes with a plan that produces aesthetically pleasing results. Face Lift Surgery often combines various cosmetic procedures such as fat shifting, neck liposuction as well as chemical and laser peels.
Most Facelift Surgery patients are looking for natural results and Dr. Bashar Bizrah tries his best to recapture the original radiance of the skin, without any drastic alterations.
Face Lift Procedure
- Face Lift Surgery can be performed under local anesthesia.
- The surgeon decides beforehand, judging from the extent of the surgery. Even in local anesthesia the patient is heavily sedated. An incision is made into the natural crease behind the ear and skin is stretched by removing the extra fat.
- The procedure can take two to four hours, depending on the extent of the surgery and the surgeon closes the incision with cosmetic sutures.
- Minor pain is normal after the procedure and is controlled through doctor prescribed painkillers. The face is completely covered with a bandage and it takes few weeks for the face to heal.
- It takes time to adjust to the stretched skin but the end result is worth the discomfort.
Things to Consider
- When opting for Face Lift Surgery, remember that you are paying for experience. Face Lift cost varies from patient to patient, and the more intricate the procedure, the higher the cost.
- It’s best to discuss all options with your doctor before deciding to go for the surgery. Dr. Bizrah is known for having an artistic eye and his extraordinary attention to detail produces natural-looking results. He uses minimally invasive methods that minimize discomfort and encourage quick, natural healing.
- Choosing an ill-suited or unqualified surgeon could lead to significant expense, unsatisfactory results and even surgical complications. So make sure you choose right and you choose the best.
Book a Free Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age should I consider a facelift?
- You may be a candidate for a facelift if you are in overall good health and have enough excess skin or sagging in the face and neck to make the operation beneficial.
- The average facelift patients are in their 40’s to 60’s, but a facelift can be successfully done on people in their 70’s or 80’s, as well.
Will I get the scars?
- Incisions for a facelift usually begin above the hairline at the temple and extend in a natural line just inside the cartilage at the front of the ear and continue behind the earlobe to the lower scalp inside the hairline.
- These are generally hidden behind the hairline or in a natural crease. Once the scars have softened and matured over a period of several months, they are generally not very noticeable. If work is being done in the neck area, a small incision made under the chin may also be used.
How long does the facelift surgery take?
- A facelift usually takes several hours, depending on the extent of the work that is done. The average length of a facelift is between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
How long will it take to recover?
- It depends on the person and the specific procedure used, but most patients are able to resume regular activities within a few weeks. At this time, swelling visible to others will have subsided, though you may continue to feel a small amount of swelling for several more weeks as your body heals.