Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) in London
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the nose. Some people are born with a dis-proportioned nose, some feel sagginess due to ageing and for others an injury or a facial trauma can cause nose damage. Doctors even recommend it for improved breathing.
Dr. Bashar Bizrah is recognized as the best nose reshaping surgeon globally and till now has performed over 38,000 Rhinoplasty procedures. A leading innovator in developing advanced Rhinoplasty techniques, Dr. Bizrah is known for his artistically precise approach to nose alteration.
The most searched surgeon for Nose Reshaping in Europe & Middle East, his methods are minimally invasive, allowing the incisions to heal naturally.
Dr. Bizrah’s vast experience with patients of different ethnic backgrounds has earned him place among the top Rhinoplasty surgeons in globe.
Rhinoplasty or Nose Job Procedure
- Rhinoplasty is generally a straightforward procedure but like most surgeries it also varies from case to case. Sometimes the surgery is performed under general anesthesia but most Nose Job Dubai operations performed by Dr. Bizrah are under local anesthesia.
- A sophisticated procedure, it requires extreme care so that the structure and function of the nose is preserved.
- Following the surgery, a small plaster is applied which is normally removed after a week. Some bruising and discoloration is normal and usually fades away in two weeks.
- It takes the nose approximately six months to settle into its final shape. The patient should at least wait for ten days after the surgery to resume daily activities.
How Well Rhinoplasty Works
- It’s advised not to expect immediate changes after the Nose Job procedure. The results of Rhinoplasty may be small or significant, depending on the nature of alteration.
- The Plastic Surgery team at the Beyond Med Center makes sure to agree on the same goals with the patients so that realistic results are expected.
Rhinoplasty results are permanent unless a subsequent injury takes place. Most surgeons suggest a wait of at least one year for the changes to take full effect, after which a course of action is decided for revision Rhinoplasty.
Nose Reduction Surgery Cost
- Rhinoplasty Cost in London depends on various factors and the patients are mostly paying for Dr. Bashar Bizrah’s experience and excellent success rate.
- Nose Job is one of the most complicated procedures in Cosmetic Surgery and the experience of the surgeon determines the outcome.
When performed by an expert surgeon, Rhinoplasty rarely holds any serious complications. As with any surgical procedure, minor bleeding along with swelling or bruising is common. The patient might feel slight numbness of the upper teeth and a mild nasal blockage but it gets better with time. Overall, Rhinoplasty or Nose Job requires adjustment period as improvements show gradually.
Book a Free Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I see the final results of my nose job?
- Although patients make progress healing each week after surgery, full rhinoplasty recovery requires patience. The external swelling resolves first, however there is internal swelling that takes much longer (from 1-2 years after surgery) to completely subside.
- That’s not to say that you won’t be able to enjoy the results of your rhinoplasty much sooner, but it takes time for your entire nose to be healed from the inside out.
What is the recovery time for rhinoplasty?
- Your surgeon will require you to wear a nasal splint for the first 7-10 days after your rhinoplasty. After your surgery, you may have moderate swelling and bruising around your eyes that could last up to two weeks.
- You should avoid strenuous activity for up to four weeks after your surgery; your physician will let you know when it’s safe for you to return to your daily activities.
When should I go back to work after Rhinoplasty?
- People have different outlooks on when to go back to work after nose reshaping surgery. Some patients go back to work three days prior to surgery and some patients prefer to take a two week rest before commencing to work.
- The average rest period is one week. Most of Dr. Bizrah’s patients take one week off as this is when the cast is removed and no bruising is visible.
What is the best age to have Rhinoplasty ?
- Undergoing rhinoplasty at a young age is always better than waiting for the right time and ending up having it years later.
- It is never too late. We have many patients deciding on having a nose job at the age of 40-50. Here the surgeon Dr. Bizrah will make subtle changes to achieve a very natural nose for social reasons, unless the patient wants a significant change.
- Patients fly in from all over the world to have surgery done with Dr. Bizrah. Patients can travel 3 days after their surgery and will have the bandages out in a week
What problems can be corrected with a Rhinoplasty?
- Any nose structural issues can be corrected with a rhinoplasty, including a droopy or bulbous tip, a nose that appears pointed or sharp, a hump on the bridge, a flat bridge, wide nostrils, long nostrils, a crooked nose, or nose that has been damaged by any trauma.