Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery
Ageing takes its toll on your skin. It is no surprise that the forehead area is the first to take the hit. The constant movement of the forehead muscles results in the sagginess of skin and it eventually loses its firmness. Fortunately, the procedure called Brow Lift Surgery will get your youthful appearance back. You can finally get rid of those forehead wrinkles and frown lines.
At the Beyond Med Center, Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery is one of the most common facial plastic surgeries. Dr. Bashar Bizrah is recognised as the best brow lift surgeon in the UK. Known for his minimally invasive methods, his brow lift technique eliminates the wrinkles and deep grooves on the forehead. The procedure involves repositioning of the brow line to its ideal position. You will notice that it easily takes years off your face.
Brow Lift Surgery Procedure
Most surgeons opt for the Endoscopic Brow Lift method as it’s much less invasive than previous procedures. Dr. Bizrah, along with his Brow Lift Surgery team, perform the procedure in an operating room under local anaesthesia.
A series of small incisions are made within the skin below the hairline and the skin is lifted. An endoscope is inserted through the incisions through which the surgeons can see the entire process on a screen. Through a fibre optic tool, the forehead skin is lifted, the brow is repositioned and excess muscle tissue is removed. Once the surgeons are satisfied, the incisions are closed through sutures.
How Well Brow Lift Surgery Works
Brow Lift Surgery is for anyone who wants to get rid of the forehead wrinkles and lines. The signs of ageing are minimised by using the procedure to removing excess tissues. Drooping eyelids and frown lines can make a person look tired or drowsy even when they are not. Through brow lift surgery, a younger and healthier look is achieved. This improves the overall appearance of the face.
Before carrying out the brow lift procedure, Dr. Bizrah and his surgical team carry out multiple consultations. The elasticity of the skin, age and expectations of the candidate are discussed in detail. Most patients opt for this cosmetic surgery between the age of 40 and 50. However, there are some who decide to have it as early as their 30s due to hereditary causes. The candidates are encouraged to have an in-depth discussion so that they know what can and cannot be accomplished.
Brow Lift Surgery Costs
While comparing Endoscopic Brow Lift costs, remember that you are paying for the experience and skills of your surgeon. Dr. Bashar Bizrah ranks at the top as one of the leading cosmetic surgeons in the Middle East and Europe. The cost of the procedure varies from patient to patient so it’s best to discuss the expense beforehand.
Things to Remember:
It is very important to choose the right plastic or cosmetic surgeon. You have only one body and putting it in the hands of anyone less competent can result in grave consequences. The ideal surgeon is someone who can understand what you want to achieve with the cosmetic surgery procedure. They will work with you to get the best possible solution.
Our state of the art cosmetic surgery facility has the best doctors and the latest machines. We have the most competent and compassionate staff so that BMC can provide exceptional services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a candidate for a browlift?
A browlift is for women whose eyebrows are low and wish to improve the appearance of their forehead and eyes. Patients must be healthy enough to undergo an elective operation.
What is the best age to have a browlift?
The indication for a browlift is not age; it is just a question of when the brow is low enough for the procedure to be of benefit.
How long goes recovery take?
- Mostly an outpatient procedure, patients experience very little pain after brow lift. Post-surgery medication is prescribed to counter any discomfort. Like with any surgical procedure, minor bruising and swelling is normal.
- Sutures are removed after one week and any issues of discomfort are resolved within two weeks. Until full recovery, the patient is advised to keep movement of the treated area to a minimum. You will get instructions which you should carry out and follow.
Will there be scars?
- There are always scars when skin is cut. In the scalp, hair does not grow within a scar. If the hair is thick, they will not be seen. If the hair is thin, the scar itself is not visible, but the absence of hair in the scar may be visible.
- Usually the scar can be moved back to wear the hair is thicker so the scar is not a problem.
Where can I get the endoscopic brow lift procedure?
- The Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery can be performed at all our locations across the UK. In fact, all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.