Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping Surgery
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) in London
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the nose. Some people are born with a dis-proportioned nose and some feel sagginess due to ageing. For others, it might be an injury or a facial trauma which has caused nose damage. It is even recommended for improving your breathing.
Dr. Bashar Bizrah is recognized as the best nose reshaping surgeon globally. He has performed over 38,000 Rhinoplasty procedures. A leading innovator in developing advanced Rhinoplasty techniques, Dr. Bizrah is known for his artistically precise approach to nose alteration.
He is the most searched surgeon for Nose Reshaping in Europe & the Middle East. His methods are minimally invasive, allowing the incisions to heal naturally.
Dr. Bizrah’s experience with patients of different ethnic backgrounds has earned his place among the top Rhinoplasty surgeons in globe.
Rhinoplasty or Nose Job Procedure
- Rhinoplasty is generally a straightforward procedure. Like most surgeries, it also varies from case to case. Sometimes the surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. However, most nose job operations performed by Dr. Bizrah are under local anaesthesia.
- A sophisticated procedure, it requires extreme care so that the structure and function of the nose are preserved.
- Following the surgery, a small plaster is applied which is normally removed after a week. Some bruising and discolouration is normal and usually fades away in two weeks.
- It takes the nose approximately six months to settle into its final shape. The patient should at least wait for ten days after the surgery to resume daily activities.
How Well Rhinoplasty Works
- It’s advised not to expect immediate changes after the Nose Job procedure. The results of rhinoplasty may be small or significant, depending on the nature of the alteration.
- The Plastic Surgery team at the Beyond Med Centre makes sure to agree on the same goals as the patients. This means that everyone knows what realistic results are expected.
Rhinoplasty results are permanent unless a subsequent injury takes place. Most surgeons suggest a wait of at least one year for the changes to take full effect. After this time, a course of action can be decided for revision Rhinoplasty, if needed.
Nose Reduction Surgery Cost
- Rhinoplasty Cost depends on various factors. At BMC, you are mostly paying for Dr. Bashar Bizrah’s experience and excellent success rates.
- The Nose Job is one of the most complicated procedures in Cosmetic Surgery. The experience of the surgeon determines the outcome.
When performed by an expert surgeon, Rhinoplasty rarely holds any serious complications. As with any surgical procedure, minor bleeding along with swelling or bruising is common. The patient might feel slight numbness of the upper teeth and a mild nasal blockage. This is normal and it will get better with time. Overall, Rhinoplasty or Nose Job reshaping requires an adjustment period as improvements show gradually.
Things to Remember:
Even though Neck Lift is a simple procedure, it is still quite a delicate one that requires precision and extreme care. It is very important to choose the right plastic or cosmetic surgeon. You have only one body and putting it in the hands of anyone less competent can result in grave consequences. The ideal surgeon is someone who can understand what you want to achieve with the cosmetic surgery procedure. They will work with you to get the best possible solution. Dr. Bashar Bizrah’s excellent reputation makes him one of the best in the field and his experience of working with people of various ethnic backgrounds adds to his credibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I see the final results of my nose job?
- Although patients make progress healing each week after surgery, full rhinoplasty recovery requires patience. The external swelling resolves first. The internal swelling takes much longer (from 1-2 years after surgery) to completely subside.
- That’s not to say that you won’t be able to enjoy the results of your rhinoplasty much sooner. It does take time for your entire nose to heal from the inside out.
What is the recovery time for rhinoplasty?
- Your surgeon will require you to wear a nasal splint for the first 7-10 days after your rhinoplasty. After your surgery, you may have moderate swelling and bruising around your eyes that could last up to two weeks.
- You should avoid strenuous activity for up to four weeks after your surgery. Your physician will let you know when it’s safe for you to return to your normal daily activities.
When should I go back to work after Rhinoplasty?
- People have different outlooks on when to go back to work after nose reshaping surgery. Some patients go back to work three days after surgery. Some patients prefer to take a two week rest before commencing work.
- The average rest period is one week. Most of Dr. Bizrah’s patients do this as the cast is removed then and no bruising is visible.
What is the best age to have Rhinoplasty ?
- Undergoing rhinoplasty at a young age is recommended. It is always better than waiting for the right time and ending up having it years later.
- It is never too late. We have many patients deciding on having a nose job between the age of 40-50. Dr. Bizrah will make subtle changes to achieve a very natural looking nose. Significant changes are only done under the patients request. However this is rarely recommended.
- Patients fly in from all over the world to have surgery done with Dr. Bizrah. Patients can travel 3 days after their surgery and will have the bandages out in a week.
What problems can be corrected with a Rhinoplasty?
- Any nose structural issues can be corrected with a rhinoplasty. This includes:-
- droopy or bulbous tip,
- a nose that appears pointed or sharp,
- a hump on the bridge,
- a flat bridge,
- wide nostrils,
- long nostrils,
- a crooked nose,
- or a nose that has been damaged by any trauma.
Where can I get the Rhinoplasty - Nose Job reshaping Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty or Nose Job Surgery can be performed at all our locations across the UK. In fact, all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.