Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Samer Saour
MB BCh BAO MRCS MSc FRCS(Plast)
Specialization: Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery,
About Dr. Samer Saour
Dr Samer Saour is now part of the Beyond Med Centre in London and Dubai . He is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery: Reduction, mastopexy, augmentation,
- Body contouring
- Liposuction full body – abs, flanks, love handles, bra fat, thighs, arms, thighs, double chin
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Reconstruction: Implant based or autologous free flaps
- Trauma surgery- lower limb reconstruction
- Arm & thigh lift
- Genital lifting
- Burns and hand surgery
- Post massive weight loss surgery
- Non-surgical rejuvenation (Botox, Fillers, non-surgical fat reduction)
- Mole/ skin lesion/ tattoo removal
Dr Samer Saour is now part of the Bizrah Medical Centre in Dubai and London. He is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Dr Saour completed the prestigious London Pan Thames Plastic Surgery training program and a number of highly renowned fellowships in London and Brussels. He has also been awarded an MSc degree in wound healing and tissue repair.
His specialist interests include aesthetic, general plastic surgery, microvascular reconstruction of the breast and lower limb, abdominal and perineal reconstruction. He has been trained by renowned Plastic Surgeons during his Wellington Hospital cosmetic fellowship in all aspects of aesthetic surgery.
In 2014 he was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast) and was entered onto the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is also a full member of BAPRAS (British association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
During his microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London he fine-tuned his microsurgical skills in autologous breast reconstruction post mastectomy. He also completed a further microsurgical fellowship with Professor Ramakrishnan.
He is an author of a number of book chapters and has published and continues to publish extensively within the field of Plastic Surgery and has presented his work both nationally and internationally at plastic surgery meetings around the world.
While working as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St. George’s Hospital he was awarded Honorary Senior Lecturer status at the world famous St. George’s University, London for his passion in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students/doctors. He is an innovator within the field of plastic surgery with the development of Live Surgery teaching program at St. George’s University, London.
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George’s University, London
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, St. George’s Hospital, London
- CCT—Certificate of Completion of Training in Plastic Surgery
- GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- Wellington Cosmetic Fellowship
- The Royal Marsden Microsurgical Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Microsurgical fellowship with Professor Ramakrishnan
- Fellowship with Professor Hamdi, Brussels
- FRCS (Plast) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MRCS: Royal College of Surgeons
- MB BCh BAO- Medical degree (Honours)