Eyebrow Hair Transplant Overview
Too thin or too thick eyebrows can ruin even the most beautiful face. Eyebrow Hair Transplantation is a procedure that will help to correct their shape in a natural way.
Eyebrow Hair implants is done once and for all. In the future, eyebrows will grow naturally, you will forget about the need for daily correction.
Eyebrow transplantation is a quick and aesthetically useful procedure for those who are not satisfied with their shape and density.
When is Eyebrow Hair Implantation needed?
Eyebrow Hair transplantation is necessary if the eyebrows do not grow due to injuries or other injuries, as well as if a person wants to change their shape, color, density, etc. This is the most effective way to get rid of scars or scars that violate the aesthetic appearance.
How is hair transplantation done on eyebrows?
Eyebrows Hair Implantation is performed by a transplant surgeon. The specialist draws the shape and position of the eyebrow at the request of the client.
Before the transplant, you need to undergo an examination and pass a series of tests. In the absence of contraindications, the day of the procedure is prescribed. The procedure takes an average of 3 hours.
Hair transplantation on the eyebrows looks natural if you use hairs from the back of the head. Eyebrow transplantation is carried out using special, very thin surgical instruments, without leaving any marks on the skin. The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia.
Modern techniques provide fast and complete healing. And eyebrows after transplantation look natural.
Eyebrow Hair Implantation Indications
- Hair loss due to injuries, burns, tattooing, stress, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc .;
- Uncertainty, complexes due to appearance;
- It is not possible to get rid of eyebrow alopecia using other methods;
- Facial paralysis;
- Hormonal system malfunctions;
- Desire to make them thicker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is eyebrow transplant for Men and women?
- Alopecia can affect both men and women. Eyebrow transplant is widely used for both men and women.
Is there an age limit for eyebrow transplant?
- Usually patients between the ages of 20 and 50 are considered as the most suitable candidates for a eyebrow transplant surgery.
How long does it take for eyebrow to grow after hair transplant?
- Within a few weeks after the operation you may notice some hair loss from the new transplanted area.
- The transplanted hair will begin to grow again in 2-3 months, and it will take up to 12 months to get the complete result.
Is there any scarring?
- With FUE there’s no visible linear scarring, which makes it a better choice. FUE only leaves minute, dot-like scars where each follicle was individually removed.
- These are nearly impossible to see.
Is it a painful procedure?
- The FUE procedure will be performed under local anesthesia and is minimal to no pain during the procedure.
What is the recovery period?
- The recovery time for FUE is usually around 8-10 days.
- Recovery time depends on the type of surgery used, with FUE offering faster recovery times.
- In general, most people return to work within a week of the procedure.