Mesotherapy for Hair in London, UK
About Mesotherapy Treatment
Back To Work
What is Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy is an advanced treatment that helps to cure baldness in both males and females by reducing hair loss, promoting hair growth and slowing male pattern baldness.
- It is a process which regulates the proteins, vitamins and other nutrient levels and growth factors in the scalp of the patient suffering from balding.
- This is done by injecting in the least painful way, nutrient boosters in the scalp with the help of an injection gun to aid in the nourishing and hydrating of the scalp.
- This also includes initiating cell metabolism and promoting and accelerating hair growth, improving blood circulation in the scalp and strengthening and reviving the hair follicles to help create dense, voluminous, strong, long hair.
- This is a comparatively faster treatment than its counterparts as it helps to gradually restore hormonal balance and neutralizes the effects of DHT hormone leading to accelerated growth of new hair strands.
It is recommended that you discuss all hair treatments including Mesotherapy at the time of the initial consultation with Dr. Hala Elgmati.
Why to choose mesotherapy with BMC?
- Hormonal imbalances, stress and having a poor diet has an effect on your hair’s health, however, hair loss or hair thinning can sometimes be hereditary.
- In this case, these individuals are good candidates for Mesotherapy for Hair Loss.
PRP Treatment Procedure
- Decrease in hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevents hair breakage
- Speeds up formation of new hair follicles
- Repairs damaged tissues in scalp
- Reduction of dandruff
- Promotes blood circulation in the scalp
- No Downtime
- Painless treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from the treatment?
- You can expect new hair growth along your existing hair line and improved density, health and texture of hair.
Man or woman – who is a better candidate for this therapy?
- It is equally effective in both men and women.
Is the treatment has any side-effects?
- Mesotherapy is a safe procedure and there are no long term side effects. However, the procedure should be done under complete aseptic conditions so as to avoid folliculitis.
How long does the treatment take?
- Mesotherapy is lunch time procedure and it takes maximum half an hour for the procedure and you can go back to your work place immediately after the procedure.
Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and after how much time?
- You can wash your hair after 24 hours of Mesotherapy with your routine shampoo.
When Will I See Results?
- Results vary depending on your body type and the condition being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. For certain conditions, patients see results after the first session.
Is this Painful?
- You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, we can provide a topical anesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.