What is Micro Scalp Pigmentation Treatment?
- Micro Scalp Pigmentation is a advanced non-invasive method of cosmetic pigmentation treatment that uses detailed micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp.
- While similar to traditional tattooing, Micro Scalp Pigmentation is also unique in a variety of ways. The treatment involves the use of highly specialized equipment and techniques to inject pigment into the scalp.
About Micro Scalp Pigmentation
Back To Work
Duration of Results
Who should perform Scalp Micropigmentation Treatment?
- Scalp micropigmentation is an excellent choice if you’re bald or balding, and no longer want to be. SMP will make you look like you have hair again.
Why to choose BMC?
- Micro Scalp Pigmentation is an extremely intricate procedure which requires a skilled and experienced practitioners to perform the treatment.
- We at BMC are equip with latest technology and up-to-date equipment so to give guaranteed results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it hurt?
While most patients experience mild discomfort during the procedure – especially in its earlier stages – the discomfort typically becomes more tolerable as the session progresses.
Man or woman – who is a better candidate for this treatment?
Scalp micropigmentation is effective in treating hair loss for both men and women. Like men, women can suffer from balding as they lose hair due to events such as childbirth, surgery, stress, and more.
Is the treatment has any side-effects?
Scalp micropigmentation has no side effects. Note: your scalp will be little red after treatment, and the dots will be darker and larger as your skin begins to heal
Is there any down time?
There is no down time or recovery period following a scalp micropigmentation treatment, although slight redness on the skin from each treatment may last between 24-48 hours. Many patients return to work the next day and the basic time table between treatments is seven days.
Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and after how much time?
You can wash your hair after 24 hours of mesotherapy with your routine shampoo.